We are so confident that you'll love your results from High Performance Training that we are offering $39 for 2 Full Months of Unlimited Boot Camp with our most current Living Social deals. What other fitness program in the area or in the country can say that?
Here is how you get started:
1) Purchase the Living Social deal. Must be 18 and over to purchase a trial. Teenagers from ages 13 to 17 can be given a voucher as a gift, and must be accompanied by an adult (parent or guardian) at all times who is actually in class with the teenager during the trial.
2) Email Clarence Duhart at email@example.com to confirm your desired start date, class time, and location. Be sure to mention your Groupon deal, specific length of time for 1 or 2 months, full name as listed on your state issued ID, and the 8 digit voucher code that is listed under the bar code on the Groupon voucher (click on My Groupons to access the voucher). Include all emails and full names if responding for a group.
Once we receive your email with all of the above information we will then send you an email with a confirmed start date within 48 business hours.We require up to48 business hours to confirm your enrollment and trial due to the high volume of daily emails to our members and guest, so we appreciate your patience. We do not allow walk-ins without prior written confirmation from our main office, so please follow the steps above and below to get started.
Please check your Promotions or Spam folder if you do not see an email from CD FIT in your Inbox within 48 business hours. Also, it is best to use your personal email instead of your work email to prevent our emails from being blocked.
3) Complete our 2-page guest forms to bring with you to your confirmed boot camp location. New participants must bring their completed guest forms and state issued ID to class on their first day to be able to participate in class. Please use your full name as listed on your ID when completing the guest forms. Please note that you must attend your primary class, first, to turn in your forms before you can visit any of the other classes. For teenagers, the parent/guardian member or trial guest must print and sign their name at the bottom of the teen's guest forms.
4) Subscribe to our Lifestyle Newsletter to stay up to date with program events, special offers, and class cancellations due to severe weather and holidays. We also have tons educational information on meal planning, injury prevention, and fitness in general.
You will need to bring:
2) Running shoes : You can wear the best athletic shoes that you have to start, if necessary, but you will need to get fitted by a specialty running-shoe store as soon as possible. We suggest stores like: Fleet Feet, RnJ Sports, Pacers, Georgetown Running Company, and Metro Run and Walk. It is important to have the proper support for your feet to prevent injury, so please visit one of these stores as soon as possible.
3) Exercise gloves and mats are optional, but we highly suggest that you have exercise gloves at least to protect your hands. Some classes use mats and many do not. You can bring the mat, but you will not be able to use it at all times if the class is moving around the area away from the mats or if they are in the way of the workout setup.
4) Dumbbells (set of 10 to 50 lbs each to start depending on your strength). The goal is to get stronger and not to do every rep, so please bring a weight that will really challenge you to complete 12 to 15 reps (ie: Overhead Shoulder Presses). You can not get stronger with small light weights. Honestly, 10 lb dumbbells are really small, but we will allow that at the very minimum for beginner fitness levels. Please do not bring anything smaller, and we will access if you need something heavier based on your ability.
*CDFit restrictions: This promotional Living Social deal is for first-time participants of CD FIT only, and is not available for CD Fit members and previous guest (past, present, or promo) who have already received an initial promo trial (free trials, Living Social, Amazon Local, Groupon, etc...). The deal can not be combined, switched, or exchanged with other offers. The 1 or 2 month membership will run consecutively, and will be confirmed via email. Once confirmed via email the 1 or 2 month period can not be rescheduled or extended. We can only offer one opportunity for a trial.
We stand by our mission - to provide the highest quality, most effective high-intensity training program and to push people to peak fitness desires - and to have fun.
Membership: If you decide to join as a client after your initial trial the membership is only $25 to enroll and $90 per month. The initial payment of $205 includes the enrollment fee, the first month of membership, and the last month in advance. If joining mid-month we will add the prorated amount for that month to your initial payment. We use Paypal for memberships and we will email you an invoice to complete your enrollment once you have decided to join.
The minimum term is 2 months and you will only need to give us 30 days written notice to cancel by the 1st of the month via email to firstname.lastname@example.org at which time your last month deposit will be applied toward your final month of membership. Most members stay with the program for many years for maximum success. The basic terms are listed with each Paypal invoice which you will be able to review once you have decided to join as a client after your initial trial. It is not mandatory to join as an on-going client after your trial, and we will review your decision toward the end of your trial term.
So, enjoy your experience and we look forward to working with you.
"Nobody ever held me accountable for seeing it through and making it a part of my life rather than just a program with a beginning and end. I feel stronger, eat much better and have even joined hiking and biking groups in addition to the workouts we do. Clarence, thank you for all of your motivation, guidance and inspiration. It's definitely made a difference in so many ways."
- Carole Plato