We are so confident that you'll love your results from our High Performance Training program that we are offering 6 to 8 Full Weeks of Unlimited Boot Camp for $29 to $39 with our current Groupon deal! You will have access to both In-Person and Live Stream Virtual classes. What other fitness program in the area or in the country can say that?
Here is how you get started:
1) Purchase the Groupon introductory deal for 6 or 8 weeks via the Groupon website. Teenagers from ages 13 to 17 can be given a voucher as a gift, and must be accompanied by an adult (parent or guardian) at all times who is actually in class with the teenager during the trial.
NOTE: The Groupon trial is for first-time participants of CD Fit, ONLY, who have never registered for an extended trial in the past.
2) Visit the Location page on our site to determine which class location, time, and instructor are best for you. You will need to choose one class location and time as your primary class to start with on your first day which you can attend up to 4 days per week.
3) Complete and submit our 2-page guest registration forms, and be sure to include your 8 digit Groupon voucher number which is located below the bar code.
4) Email us a copy of your state-issued ID to email@example.com, along with the submission of your registration forms. Be sure to mention that you are a first-time participant of CD Fit, and that you are requesting the Groupon trial offer.
Once we receive your email with all of the above information we will then send you an email with a confirmed start date within 48 business hours. We require up to 48 business hours to confirm your enrollment and trial due to the high volume of daily emails from our members and guest, so we appreciate your patience. We do not allow walk-ins or logins without prior written confirmation from our main office, so please follow the steps above and below to get started.
Please check your Promotions or Spam folder if you do not see an email from CD FIT in your Inbox within 48 business hours. Also, it is best to use your personal email instead of your work email to prevent our emails from being blocked.
5) Subscribe to our Lifestyle Newsletter to stay up to date with program events, special offers, and class cancellations due to severe weather and holidays. We also have tons educational information on meal planning, injury prevention, and fitness in general.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BRING TO CLASS:
2) Running shoes : You can wear the best athletic shoes that you have to start, if necessary, but you will need to get fitted by a specialty running-shoe store as soon as possible. We suggest stores like: Fleet Feet, RnJ Sports, Pacers, Georgetown Running Company, and Metro Run and Walk. It is important to have the proper support for your feet to prevent injury, so please visit one of these stores as soon as possible.
3) Exercise gloves and mats are optional, but we highly suggest that you have exercise gloves at least to protect your hands. Some classes use mats and many do not. You can bring the mat, but you will not be able to use it at all times if the class is moving around the area away from the mats or if they are in the way of the workout setup.
4) Dumbbells (set of 10 to 40 lbs each to start depending on your strength). The goal is to get stronger and not to do every rep, so please bring a weight that will really challenge you to complete 12 to 15 reps (ie: Overhead Shoulder Presses). You can not get stronger with small light weights. Honestly, 10 lb dumbbells are really small, but we will allow that at the very minimum for beginner fitness levels. Please do not bring anything smaller, and we will access if you need something heavier based on your ability.
Note: For members or trial guest that DO NOT DRIVE to our In-Person classes we will allow you (ONLY) to not bring weights to class since you will be commuting via metro or walking long distances to class. Some existing members carry multiple sets of weights in their cars, and we will check with them each day to see if there are any available weights that you can borrow for the day. This is ONLY for those who do not drive to class, and it primarily applies to the DC and Silver Spring classes where some members commute to class via metro or walk very long distances from home or work. All others who drive to class are required to bring your weights.
5) Please dress in layers to be prepared for indoor or outdoor training. Please arrive 5 to 10 minutes early to class to ensure that you are able to warm-up properly before the main workout.
6) Study the Movement Prep video to learn more about our specialized warm-up routine, which are exercises designed to build mobility, flexibility, stability and strength.
7) Study the CD Fit Basic Training Instructional Guide video to learn the proper form for the most common exercises conducted in a boot camp style training program.
*CDFit restrictions: This promotional Groupon deal is for first-time participants of CD Fit, only. The deal can not be combined, switched, or exchanged with other offers. The trial will run consecutively, and will be confirmed via email. Once confirmed via email the trial period can not be rescheduled or extended. We can only offer one opportunity for a trial, so please work to attend class as much as possible.
We stand by our mission - to provide the highest quality, most effective high-intensity training program and to push people to peak fitness desires - and to have fun.
I. If you decide to join as a client after your initial trial offer the membership is only $25 to enroll and $90 per month. The initial payment of $205 includes the enrollment fee, the first calendar month of membership, and the last calendar month of membership in advance. If joining mid-month we will add the prorated amount for that month to your initial payment. We use Paypal for memberships and we will email you an invoice to complete your enrollment once you have decided to join.
The memberships are month to month, and you will only need to give us 30 days written notice to cancel by the 1st of the month via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The basic terms are listed with each Paypal invoice which you will be able to review once you have decided to join as a client after your initial trial. It is not mandatory to join as an on-going client after your trial, and we will review your decision toward the end of your trial term.
So, enjoy your experience and we look forward to working with you.